Monday, April 16, 2007

Mon coeur pour toi

My FRIEND that SEEKS everything and SEARCHES for OBLIVION; do YOU want MY HEART?
CARESS me with YOUR words.
I'm not HERE to be a VICIOUS circle.
I'm POLLY; why can't YOU find ME?
WHY jean?
YOU touched and PAINTED me with YOUR WORDS.
YOUR essence's WITHIN me.
YOUR LIFE.
YOUR HANDS.
YOUR SPERM.
YOUR IDEAS.
What do YOU want MORE?











































Images and ideas : Rodrigo Oliveira

Words and ideas : Manuel Espirito Santo


Tradução para Português:

Meu AMIGO que PROCURA tudo e busca o ESQUECIMENTO; queres o meu CORAÇÂO?
ACARICIA-ME com as TUAS palavras.
Não estou AQUI para SER um CICLO vicioso.
Eu sou a POLLY; porque é que NÃO me ENCONTRAS?
PORQUE é que INSISTES na Jean?
Tocaste e PINTASTE-me com as TUAS palavras.
A tua ESSÊNCIA está dentro de MIM.
A TUA VIDA.
AS TUAS MÃOS.
O TEU SEMEN.
AS TUAS IDEIAS.
QUE queres MAIS?

No comments: