Saturday, May 19, 2007

" La musique que parle "


WHAT'S that GIRL doing?
I sense the ECHO of FIVE limes on ME head.
I surrender to THE violin CHORDS.
I pump OXYGEN into MY nostrils and I think to MYSELF:

(dialogue of the guy)

THREE LIMES are GUIDING my WAY.
TWO LIMES are on my BRAIN.
POLLY and JEAN; I can't READ you, but I sense YOUR essence ON my BODY.

(dialogue of the girl)

I don't SPEAK with MY violin, MY body OR the MUSIC itself.
WHY can't you see IT?
I seek KNOWLEDGE on the EYES; ON people, on NATURE, on ANIMALS, on a LOST house, I need a cigarette, PLEASE...
My VIOLIN for a LOUSY cigarette....

(dialogue of the 3 limes on the left and the two others on the right of the drawing)

GRAAL, ARTHUR, LANCELOT, WINE, SMOKE, THOUGHTS, MEMORIES, DRUGS, CANDY AND SPERM.
Be OUR guiding LIGHT TOWARDS eternity and INFINITE wisdom.
Texts and Ideas: Manuel Espirito Santo
Images and Ideas: Rodrigo de Oliveira

No comments: