Monday, April 16, 2007

Je veut rester IÇI

An HUGE whirlpool over MY head and towards My bleeding HEART.
POLLY: Do YOU want to BE my guiding Angel?
JEAN: I don't know WHO ARE YOU this TIME.
LIME LIGHT as a TOOL hammering my HEAD to PIECES.
Do PINK elephants EXIST?
Where are the ROSES?
Where's AVALON or the GRAIL?
I don't connect CIGARETTES on MY soul.
PURE joy of WONDER; give me WHAT'S mine, BREAK my HEART into tiny pieces of a broken MIRROR.
I see SHADES and SHADES all over ME.
Entering on a CAVE; I'm not afraid of the WOLVES anymore.
Sigh POLLY.
Scream JEAN.
OXYGEN'S everywhere and NOWHERE.
Where's the WATER?
Where's the INTERLUDE?
Give me the PRELUDE. PLEASEEEEEEE.

Images and ideas : Rodrigo Oliveira
Words and ideas : Manuel Espirito Santo

um ENORME turbilhão na MINHA cabeça até ao MEU coração que SANGRA
POLLY: Queres SER o meu ANJO DA GUARDA?
JEAN: Não sei QUEM é que és TU desta VEZ. LIMA LEVE como uma FERRAMENTA martelando a MNHA cabeça ATÉ esta ficar em PEDACINHOS. Será QUE existem elefantes ROSA?
Onde ESTÃO as ROSAS? ONDE estão AVALON ou o GRAAL?
Não ligo CIGARROS á minha ALMA.
Verdadeira ALEGRIA de interrrogação; dá-me o que é MEU, PARTE o meu coração em pedacinhos de UM ESPELHO partido. Vejo LENTES e LENTES em TODO o LADO. Estou a ENTRAR numa CAVERNA; Já não tenho MEDO dos LOBOS. Murmura POLLY. Grita JEAN. O OXYGENIO está em toda a PARTE e em LADO NENHUM. Onde está a ÁGUA? Onde está o INTERLÚDIO? Dá-me o PRELÚDIO.... POR FAVORRRRRRRR.

No comments: